北京大学公共传播与社会发展研究中心（Center for Public Communication and Social Development）成立于2012年，秉持北大学术精神和人文关怀，在社会发展的大视野下致力于公共传播领域的学术研究、国际交流、媒体培训和公益合作，旨在搭建政界、学界、企业界、媒体同仁、公益同仁跨界交流、融通合作的平台，以公共传播推动社会发展，以社会发展丰富公共传播。
About Center for Public Communication and Social Development
Center for Public Communication and Social Development (hereinafter refers to PCSD) was established in 2012※代引不可※受注生産品【施設用品?傘立て】【雨天用品】【ワンタッチキーロック】【組立式】【45本立】アンブラーF-45 (山崎産業)[YA-23L-2]. By upholding the academic spirit and humanistic care of Peking University◆PH-01 パンヘッド ショルダーバッグ◆経年変化したような、ヴィンテージ感と丸みがポイント！！〔メイドインジャパン 革工房 PARLEY メーカー直販〕, from the major perspective of social developmentGeorgetown Hoyas 42 Square Base Black Pub Table ユニセックス 小物 一般, PCSD is dedicated to the academic research【こたつ 天板】こたつ用天板パーツ シェルタTT-150【コタツ】 ブラウン・ナチュラル【TD】【HH】, international exchange★ポイント最大７倍★【全国配送可】-診察台（五段階調節式） 幅７０×長さ１９０×高さ５０〜６０ｃｍ マット・ライムグリーン 脚・ブラウン ナビス 型番7019-LB JAN4580110262698, media training and non-profit cooperation【セール限定1台限り】[BC-360PU:BN8+DT-M150PMW:BN8] INAX リクシル アメージュ トイレ 便器 床上排水 排水芯155mm 手洗なし [北海道沖縄離島除き送料無料], aiming to build a cross-field platform of communication絵画 インテリア 額入り 壁掛け 油絵 ジャスパー?フランシス?クロプシー 秋のグリーンウッド湖 F20サイズ F20号 727x606mm 絵画 インテリア 額入り 壁掛け 油絵, exchange and cooperation for people from the politicalダイニングセット(ロレイン5H135LBR/マライア3/ロレイン3) ニトリ 【送料無料・配送員設置】 【5年保証】, academic and business fieldsＨ 洋白 丸型 ビュッフェスタンド足付 ２４吋用 三種メッキ, media and non-profit organizationsチェーン CHAIN ネックレス チェーン 小豆 50cm NC-LWG ジュエリー 新品, in this way to promote social development through public communication and enrich public communication with social development.
“Diligent in study, make practical action, and arrive at supreme goodness.” The former part advocates engaging in scholarship with a practical attitude and serving the society with knowledge through action; the latter part emphasizes reaching the highest level of goodness through continuous efforts. In the major background with the transformation of media ecology, PCSD studies the rules of communication, upholds practice, advocates observation and experience in practice, carries out the guidance role of communication rules, better advocates public policy, influences and changes the mechanism and content of public policy and decision making, in this way to reach the level of “public good”.
By integrating the three aspects of academic, talent and communication, PCSD implements the operation approach simultaneously from these three perspectives. The three aspects of academic research, talent cultivation and communication practice are mutually connected and promoting, which cannot be separated from each other.
The academic research of PCSD mainly focuses on social communication, public communication, communication philosophy, classics of sinology, wisdom communication and life communication, and the academic research has the characteristic of cross-field integration, which combines technology, philosophy, arts and communication. The talent cultivation is promoted through the improvement of academic research, which also provides academic guidance and intelligence support to the communication practice. The academic research of PCSD is dedicated to studying the current issues, releasing research reports based on in-depth investigation and having them published in journals.
Through various forms such as regular education, weekend training class and short-term training course, PCSD cultivates undergraduate students and graduate students for Master’s degree and Doctor’s degree in Peking University, on-the-job graduate students in Peking University, and employees from the government department, media, corporate and non-profit organizations. The Center is dedicated to cultivating the talents with the application and skills of various communication tools such as traditional media, social media and we-media in the mobile Internet environment; the ability to adapt to the media, integrate into new environment, understand and grasp the digital media, as well as the theory and practice of public news behind big data; the cross-field and cross-industry connection ability, the management ability to handle crisis, the execution ability to stipulate organizational communication strategy, and the organizing ability to motivate and stimulate social resources; and international vision, the spirit of innovation and sharing.
In the era of Internet, through various channels, such as the WeChat official account and the public communication network of Peking University, based on the form of new media, PCSD focuses on the communication of academic contents and develops communication activities that emphasize practice. In addition to the daily communication work, PCSD has also established various communication programs, such as salon, forum, exploration practice and non-profit communication award.
- November the 1st PKU Public Communication Senior Media Class
- December the 2ed PKU Public Communication Senior Media Class
- April the 3rd PKU Public Communication Senior Media Class
the 1st Forum of the Internet and Public Communication：Development and Policy Innovation
- July the 2ed Forum of the Internet and Public Communication：Media, Privacy Protection and Regulation
- August Salon: How to present the truth—Discussion of the Tanghui Case report
- September Book Release: New Media Empowerment: the Co-evolution between State and Society in China
Awarding Ceremony of 2013 PKU Public Communication Award
- November Salon: Trial •Responsibility• Empowerment—Role of media professionals under the changing situation of media
- December Salon: Media rules under the Internet environment—Digital protection and news report responsibility
the 4th PKU Public Communication Senior Media Class
the 3rd Forum of the Internet and Public Communication：Netizens’ Rights, Digital Divide and Media Regulations
- February Salon: Why Beijing Smileangel Children’s Hospital had ‘its wings flapped’?
- March Salon: With the haze everywhere, have you made any movement?
the 4th Forum of the Internet and Public Communication：Media Power, Media Pluralism and Media Governance
- April Public Welfare Art Night Talk in Shanghai
- May Book Release: New Media Empowerment and the Rise of the Internet of Meanings
- June Harvard Leadership Workshop
Salon: Where all that Money Went
the 5th Forum of the Internet and Public Communication：New Media, the Internet and a Changing China
- July Data Journalism Workshop of Public Communication
The launch of 2014 PKU Public Communication Award
- October Awarding Ceremony of 2014 PKU Public Communication Award
the launch of Africa Program
- November Salon: Communication Philosophy and Methodology
- Devember Salon: Internet Public Sphere and Transcendence
The Social Impact Investment (SII) Roundtable in the era of Internet
How to effectively connect the welfare resources?
- March Salon: New thinking in foreign aid: non-government aid
Release of Proposal on Chinese Foreign Aid
- April the Establishment of Nepal Earthquake Media Coordination Camp
the Launch of Nepal Earthquake Journalists Coverage Funding
- May Lecture on Photography in Nepal Earthquake – Light the World by Heart
- June Salon: Tragedy of Bijie—How to solve the dilemma of left-behind children?
Salon: Can knowledge still change your destiny?
White Paper Release: Social Development Confidence Indices of 90 Impoverished College Students under Subsidy
- July the Launch of Public Communication Senior Class for On-the-Job Graduate Students in Peking University
- August the Launch of Southeast Asia Program
Salon: Is social welfare coverage of little value or favorite?
- September “SHAPE China 2015” Davos Youth Summit – Spiritual Welfare and Social Responsibility
- October Public Wisdom and Social Development Forum
Bootcamp of Ability Enhancement for Disaster Report
Public Communication Senior Class Opening
Call for Papers: Public Communication Review
- November Lectures on Communication Studies in Interdisciplinary Development
Awarding Ceremony for 2015 PKU Public Communication Award
- December Lectures on Critics on Contemporary Media Power
Seminar on Government-Society Collaborating on Cure for Pneumoconiosis
- January Inaugural Thinkers’ Summit of Translingual Communication on Life: Space·Symbol·Wisdom